Victoria & Gareth
What happens when a blogger decides to tie the knot? Well, she absolutely rocks the definition of a wedding ceremony and reception!
Our gorgeous and creative bride, Victoria, together with her beloved Gareth, decided to host their wedding at the stunning Cretan wedding venue, Agreco Farm. Our beautiful couple dreamed of a wedding in boho and rustic hues which blended excellently with the venue. Guests arriving from all parts of the world congratulated the couple and enjoyed the famous hospitality of the locals.
Gareth’s preparation took place at an elegant mansion in the old town of Rethymno, right next to the Turkish hamams and the Venetian Fortress. Victoria preferred the Agreco suite for her preparation – a place with a distinctively traditional Cretan tone!
The ceremony took place in front of the beautiful Chapel of Saint Nicholas, and the wedding reception at the picturesque yard with the olive trees. The fairy lights gave an ethereal tone to the location, an ideal decoration touch especially after sunset!
Soon the wedding party was on fire, lasting till morning hours!
- Sian & GregView Gallery
- Matthew & MichaelView Gallery
- Christos’ BaptismView Gallery
- Marissa & DanielView Gallery
- Kyla & GeorgeView Gallery
- Nereus BaptismView Gallery
- Marissa & DavidView Gallery
- Maria & VladimirView Gallery
- Deborah & KevinView Gallery
- Stephanie & KostasView Gallery
- Beth & JackView Gallery
- Antonia & AlbionView Gallery